Last Activity:11-03-2010 2:47 PM
Posted in thread: Chain Link Fence Post Repair on 10-06-2010 at 07:03 PM
Couldn't you just cut the existing pole flush at ground level and install another post next to
it in a new concrete base?I could but I've been trying to find an easier, less time consuming
Posted in thread: Chain Link Fence Post Repair on 09-21-2010 at 07:33 PM
Hey Elmwoody, My name is George and I work in Chicago area Home Depot. Here in Chicago area we
get these chain link questions all the time .YES you can avoid setting all new posts, no
worries. Iím ass...
Posted in thread: Chain Link Fence Post Repair on 09-14-2010 at 11:41 AM
I hadn't thought about the concrete being in the lower portion of the fence posts. I'll take
off a few post caps and measure how far down I can put a broom handle or something to see if
the concrete i...
Posted in thread: Chain Link Fence Post Repair on 09-14-2010 at 09:21 AM
My chain link fence is about 37 years old and in good condition except most of the fence posts
have rusted through where the post meets the concrete at ground level. Can I repair these posts
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair