Last Activity:05-24-2011 11:28 PM
Posted in thread: Decorate Your Home With Kitchen Home Appliances on 05-24-2011 at 10:26 PM
For those of you who enjoy cooking or baking, purchasing appliances, particularly a wall oven
unit, is a must. This particular appliance is a space saver, so if you have an already
relatively small sp...
Posted in thread: sub floor on 04-24-2010 at 10:11 AM
Sub floor bracing is provided to transfer sideways loads down to the ground.Bracing needs to be
provided at all levels to work. Imagine a building in a wind that had bracing to resist the
wind at the ...
Posted in thread: Stripping and re-painting exterior paint on 04-24-2010 at 10:08 AM
I am decorating my room in rasta and on one wall i am doing the rasta striped with all three
colors then on the other three walls i am doing a solid colorof red yellow and Grey and i would
Posted in thread: Bathroom painting on 04-24-2010 at 09:48 AM
We used an exterior paint on our drywall bathroom walls when we remodeled a couple years ago
because we took out the window and only have the exhaust fan for ventilation. It worked well
and we don't f...
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)