Last Activity:09-17-2012 5:36 PM
Posted in thread: Painted Cement Floors on 04-25-2012 at 05:30 PM
To do this correctly, you really need to remove the paint. Whatever you put on top is only
going to stick as good as what's down there.You can rent a shot blaster an remove the paint
Posted in thread: Painted Cement Floors on 04-11-2012 at 01:33 PM
Hello,I have a three part question regarding my basement floors. First, my 2 car garage has a
cement floor that was painted over with either cement floor paint and again a few years later
with deck or...
Posted in thread: Name this weed on 09-23-2011 at 06:18 PM
Yup....Creeping Charlie for sure. Grows where I don't want it to. Tried pulling some of it up
by the roots to re-plant on slight hills to prevent or deter erosion....didn't take.
Posted in thread: Raccoons. on 09-23-2011 at 05:58 PM
I have had problems with Raccoons in my wooded backyard in spite of having no food or water
source for them. They would frequent a landscaped area just under some trees where they would
deficate. I tr...
Posted in thread: Best way to dry up a basement? on 03-17-2009 at 08:26 AM
I agree, the paint mixture and a name brand I can't recall specifically for this did not work.
The white powdery material has returned. Its best to try and fix this from the source of the
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?