- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-18-2011 7:58 AM
Posted in thread: New here! Quick question. on 06-18-2011 at 10:57 PM
Another person that would be useful to contact is your local building dept. Just to see if
there are any current permits for the projects, and also to check and see if the current
structures are up to...
Posted in thread: Long reach kitchen faucet on 05-18-2011 at 06:58 AM
I would recommend a pull out faucet. One without the side sprayer, the pull out is built right
in to the faucet so that you can reach wherever you need to!!
Do It Yourself-er Dave
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on