Last Activity:11-26-2008 12:32 AM
Posted in thread: Replacing supports in crawl space on 11-26-2008 at 12:10 PM
Thanks InspectorD. Regarding code, how can I find out what my city requires? Can I go down to
the City offices and just ask them?
Posted in thread: Replacing supports in crawl space on 11-25-2008 at 11:06 PM
*I just realized that this should have probably been posted in the FOUNDATION forum*I have a
crawl space that is about 18-24" high. A couple of the girder supports have rusted where they
meet the conc...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?