- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-30-2012 4:24 AM
Posted in thread: Drywalling over an old exterior brick wall on 12-30-2012 at 03:24 AM
Even a better idea for electrical, would be to keep furring off the floor and run wire under
furring and vertically along side of furring to the boxes, that way no need for metal plates.
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question