Last Activity:07-02-2012 8:15 AM
Posted in thread: Attic remodel insulation on 11-14-2011 at 10:48 AM
If u can see in the attachment the knee walls are 2' 8" and where the existing wall is 8'. Any
ideas for insulation? Will i Haft to fur out the ceiling even if i spray foam it?
Posted in thread: Attic remodel insulation on 11-14-2011 at 09:17 AM
I have 2 x 8 floor joists 16 on center. I have already contacted a plummer and he says it will
work, hes going to just tap into the vent pipe and run water up there. One down fall is that
the hot wate...
Posted in thread: Attic remodel insulation on 11-14-2011 at 08:49 AM
Hello Im new to this. I Have a house that was built in 1909. The Upsairs of this house has
never been finshed, or even insulated. I have lived here for 10 years and I finnaly have the
money to do the ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill