Last Activity:02-21-2013 7:07 PM
Posted in thread: Staining Door Jambs on 02-21-2013 at 06:22 PM
I'm replacing 5 hollow core interior doors with solid wood doors and wanted to stain the door
jambs. There was a lot of paint on them but I was able to get everything down to bare wood and
- pressure washer advice
- Aggressive Deer
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls