Last Activity:06-07-2011 2:55 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing stand-alone electrical boxes in old house on 06-06-2011 at 08:18 PM
I have electrical boxes which are old - each socket only has two prongs, so I can't even hook
up a modern computer without an adaptor. So I am looking to replace them. I call these boxes
- Need some help
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help