Last Activity:08-22-2011 1:51 PM
Posted in thread: Rot on trim/underside of bay window on 07-13-2011 at 11:40 AM
I would use a recip. saw and remove the plywood leaving the supports in place at least until
you see what is happening inside. I would replace the plywood with vented soffit as you should
Posted in thread: Rot on trim/underside of bay window on 07-13-2011 at 06:52 AM
Hello everyone,We purchased our home six months ago and I'm making things up as I go along, so
forgive the potentially stupid questions.We have a bay window in our living room, and I have
notice this ...
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements