Last Activity:12-30-2008 4:29 PM
Posted in thread: Trane XE90 Furnace Fan Always On on 08-22-2009 at 03:17 PM
We have 2 XE90 propane units in the house. Although the thermostat is set on 'Off' vs. 'Heat'
or 'Cool' and fan is on 'Auto', the fan runs constantly and the vent pipe from the furnace to
the outside ...
Posted in thread: Trane XE90 Propane flashing lights on 12-29-2008 at 12:52 PM
2 XE90s converted to propane were installed in my home in 1998, one in the attic the other in
the basement. They have never failed or been serviced. While replacing the filter this season,
I noticed t...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs