Last Activity:07-18-2006 8:00 PM
Posted in thread: help needed/condenser coil contact on 07-18-2006 at 06:57 PM
I recently replaced a friend's thermostat from a mechanical to a digital. I placed all wires as
used on old thermostat, but outside unit contact will not pull shut when calling for cooling.
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help