- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-17-2010 7:11 AM
Posted in thread: Replacing Tile Interior Window Sill with Wood on 07-17-2010 at 06:14 AM
My opinion, don't install any wood to the block. your asking for trouble from somewhere down
the road with condensation or wicking water.When we trim a block area, usually around a
basement window aro...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?