Last Activity:04-08-2013 7:22 PM
Posted in thread: Laying flagstone on 03-20-2013 at 09:10 PM
Thanks for the advice. Now I just need to find a supplier that sells flagstone at a cheap price
around Tacoma wa. Anyone know a good supplier that's cheap.
Posted in thread: Laying flagstone on 03-20-2013 at 06:27 PM
How many square feet do you think you can get out of 1 ton? Would sand be ok for the
Posted in thread: Laying flagstone on 03-20-2013 at 02:31 AM
I'm thinking of putting a flagstone patio in my yard under a Magnolia tree. The grass won't
grow well at all and when the leaves or flowers fall they cover everything I would like to
cover a 30 by 30 ...
Posted in thread: Wire lights in on 02-12-2013 at 09:11 PM
Welcome to the site:Do you have power in the garage now?Is the inside of the garage
finished?Yes their is power and the inside is finished. I guess what I'm really asking is how
to jump power to the l...
Posted in thread: Wire lights in on 02-11-2013 at 09:20 PM
How do I wire a new out side light on my garage
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON