Last Activity:01-22-2007 1:28 PM
Posted in thread: Prefinished hardwood flooring? on 01-22-2007 at 12:23 PM
We just installed 8 inch wide oak planks in our kitchen, unfinished, and plan on using tung oil
based waterlux to finish it. We are not going to stain.We have undergone amazing steps to make
Posted in thread: Wood floor movement... on 01-22-2007 at 12:17 PM
This weekend I started an install of 5/8 inch wood floor. There are a couple of spots where the
floor sags up and down when I step on it. The flooring was laid over the cement slab and an
Posted in thread: ANNOYING electirc cable issue! on 01-22-2007 at 10:18 AM
Hi all. Just posted in Intros so if you want a full list of our projects, it's there.In 2005 we
had a panel and new wiring/conduit installed. It was kind of a nightmare. The electric utility
had to co...
Posted in thread: Frozen DIY'ers in rural WI on 01-22-2007 at 10:12 AM
Hi all.My husband and I and two small children bought an old 1920's farmhouse that just got
plumbing and electricity (and quite badly, I might add) in 1973.The electricity and foundation
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring