- Posts 4
Last Activity:12-02-2010 5:27 AM
Posted in thread: Complete Home remodel... just bought my first house! on 12-31-2010 at 12:01 AM
In my views you must decorate or remodel your house fully, for doing this you can take help
from home contractors.
Posted in thread: Ideas Regarding Kitchen Remodeling on 12-02-2010 at 04:26 AM
Thanks for a great idea and post.
Posted in thread: Removing kitchen cabinets with no back panels on 09-15-2010 at 05:02 AM
There are many ways to remodel your kitchen and all over home. I think you should use colurful
wall papers to decorate your kitchen's walls it gives new look to your kitchen.
Posted in thread: Removing Moisture from double pane windows on 08-27-2010 at 01:37 AM
Thanks for sharing the information.
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill