Last Activity:01-01-2008 4:08 PM
Posted in thread: Outdoor crack in foundation on 01-01-2008 at 03:13 PM
Hi there,I just found a crack on the outside wall of my foundation. It isn't wide, probably
less than 1/8th of an inch, but about 3 feet long. I purchased concrete repair caulking. Should
I take it ba...
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?