Last Activity:07-01-2009 11:44 AM
Posted in thread: Fireplace smoke problem on 07-01-2009 at 10:53 AM
My parents live in a old end of the 19th century house with 3 fireplaces in it. The one problem
we seem to come across is when we light a fire the smoke not only goes up the chimmey but also
into the ...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge