Last Activity:11-11-2005 8:39 AM
Posted in thread: Wormy Chestnut anyone? on 11-11-2005 at 07:39 AM
Hey Everyone-We've run across a good bit of wormy chestnut lumber that's a little under 100
years old. It came out of a structurally sound house. It's beautiful wood with little moisture
content and t...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?