Last Activity:06-13-2007 3:58 PM
Posted in thread: solenoid removed and now AC breaker trips every minute on 06-13-2007 at 02:32 PM
I called another company today and told them about the situation. They said that if my unit had
a solenoid valve then it was more than 20 years old and that I needed to replace it. I just
Posted in thread: solenoid removed and now AC breaker trips every minute on 06-13-2007 at 01:05 PM
background info:My AC ( a 5 ton unit) was low on Freon. A technician came out an put 4.5 pounds
of freon. The freon had leaked within 10 hours again. He came back out, checked for a leak, and
found a ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs