- Posts 3
Last Activity:11-07-2007 2:58 AM
Posted in thread: Crackle/Faux finish paints: Anyone ever use these painting techniques? Your results? on 11-07-2007 at 01:28 AM
I've had fairly decent success with both of those finishes (faux marble was a different story)
in the past. I had the best luck with the "cloudy" finish when the sponged coat was just a few
Posted in thread: Pocket Doors...not on 11-07-2007 at 01:04 AM
I just noticed this is an older post, but if you haven't already done something you might
consider an accordion style door. The nicer ones look okay and would save wall space when open.
It would, howe...
Posted in thread: Mystery lock, please help!! on 11-06-2007 at 12:31 AM
There is a company called Van Dyke's Restorers (www.vandykes.com) that carries both interior
and exterior mortise locks as well as other replacement parts for old houses. I think they also
have a free...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?