Last Activity:12-20-2012 6:05 AM
Likes Given: 3
Posted in thread: Receptacle Box Size on 09-04-2012 at 09:35 AM
Hey, that is a great idea. Thank you. Now my ego shall remain intact. Good thinking!
Posted in thread: Receptacle Box Size on 09-02-2012 at 10:21 AM
OK, thanks. That confirms my wife's statement that I am not a know-it-all. I didn't know a
double ganger was standard for this type install. Oh well, there goes my ego. :D KO
Posted in thread: Receptacle Box Size on 09-02-2012 at 04:24 AM
Thank you. I'll get a double gang box, receptacle and cover when we get the dryer. The wall is
sheetrock so replacing the box will be easy. Thanks again. :clap: KO
Posted in thread: Receptacle Box Size on 09-01-2012 at 09:42 AM
Hi, this is a great site for DIYers. We are buying a new clothes dryer, and while I am
installing it, I want to upgrade the existing 220/240 volt 30 amp 3 plug wall receptacle to the
newer 4 plug. I h...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring