- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-15-2010 6:27 AM
Posted in thread: number of can lights for a 20 amp breaker on 10-17-2010 at 06:50 PM
I think I asked the question wrong. I plan to wire a room with #12 wire everywhere and feed the
canned lights with #12 wire so that the entire room is on a 20 amp breaker. But it occurred to
me that i...
Posted in thread: number of can lights for a 20 amp breaker on 10-15-2010 at 05:27 AM
Aren't normal canned lights wired with #14 wire? Can these be used in a 20 amp circuit?
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete