Last Activity:09-15-2009 11:11 AM
Posted in thread: J trim or whole new fascia on 09-15-2009 at 03:16 PM
Thanks oldog/newtrick. I will question them about it. And BTW, thanks for all your other
answers in the other threads about gutters. They were informative and useful to me.
Posted in thread: J trim or whole new fascia on 09-15-2009 at 10:11 AM
I am replacing my gutters and downspouts. Well... I am paying a contractor to do it so I can
have seamless gutters. However, two 30 foot straight sections of my non-steep roof have fascia
that is not ...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question