- Posts 3
Last Activity:10-13-2011 11:28 AM
Posted in thread: Painting the bathroom on 09-24-2011 at 06:53 PM
Your best bet is to get help from your favorite paint supply store. They should be able to
advise you as to the best product to resolve your paint problem. I believe that you will need
to fined a way ...
Posted in thread: Compressor Wiring on 09-24-2011 at 06:40 PM
Your new compressor is presently wired for 220.The new power cord needs to connect the black
and red (220v) lines from the receptacle, ( as shown in Your left picture) , to the "line in"
lugs in the c...
Posted in thread: Hampton Bay ceiling fan ballast on 05-17-2011 at 01:22 PM
You will need to go to home depot for this they are the only ones that deal with hampton bay.
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?