Last Activity:12-09-2007 1:11 PM
Posted in thread: GFCI mystery on 12-10-2007 at 09:36 PM
Today I took the face plate off and pulled out the receptacle. (of course I turned off the
circuit and the breaker box). I looked to see if any loose connections. Everything seem to be
fine. I careful...
Posted in thread: GFCI mystery on 12-09-2007 at 12:10 PM
Recently moved into new house. House is 3 years old.Not too long after moving in I put out my
Christmas lights and noticed that none of my outside receptacle had power. There is only one
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan