Last Activity:05-08-2008 10:02 AM
Posted in thread: What should I ask the electrician about rewiring? on 05-08-2008 at 09:01 AM
Hi all. I'm having estimates done to have my house rewired. What should I ask the electrician?
Some things I had thought of is: can we stay here while the work is being done? How long will
the work ta...
Posted in thread: Hi from Georgia - on 05-08-2008 at 08:56 AM
Hello all. I'm Sarah and I bought my first house last year. It was built in 1916 and was
originally a duplex. At some point someone started to turn it into one house by joining the
rooms, but never wo...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge