Last Activity:01-17-2009 8:02 AM
Posted in thread: Basement wall frost on 12-20-2008 at 01:04 PM
I live in Northern Ontario and have begun to insulate the perimeter walls of my basement. The
walls are concrete block. Initially I installed tar paper against the concrete and then built
walls form 2...
- One Word Game
- This is a Test Thread
- My cat is a moron, again
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day