Last Activity:08-04-2008 12:07 PM
Posted in thread: Dryer Sounds Strange, Smells Strange on 08-02-2008 at 12:41 PM
Hi guys...sorry for the delayed response. We've now narrowed it down to possibly being the
thermostat due to the fact that for a while it would run for about 20 mins at a time, then ten,
now it won't ...
Posted in thread: Dryer Sounds Strange, Smells Strange on 06-17-2008 at 06:13 PM
I can sympathize with having a temperamental dryer. My current one is a little older and if you
set the temperature past medium then you will burn up your clothes.I agree that if you have the
Posted in thread: Dryer Sounds Strange, Smells Strange on 06-16-2008 at 08:30 PM
Glenn...Thanks for the welcome! I just may do that...I've been "dealing" with the dryer being
tempermental since about January...enough is enough. I need to get more than one load a day
Posted in thread: Dryer Sounds Strange, Smells Strange on 06-16-2008 at 12:05 PM
I have a funny feeling my dryer is on it's last cycles. For the past few months, and I've been
hanging clothes because of this, my dryer has been acting funky. First, it started with being a
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice