Last Activity:08-12-2012 7:26 PM
Posted in thread: Structure Question on 08-12-2012 at 05:48 PM
Depends on a number of things, including if the block walls are concrete-filled, properly
doweled into the slab/footings, and even estimated high wind loads in your area (for
anticipated shear forces ...
Posted in thread: Structure Question on 08-09-2012 at 05:42 PM
I would like to make an opening on one of my kitchen's block walls. My Problem is that there is
a window on that corner of the adjacent wall. How far from the corner would it be safe to
construct a do...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill