Last Activity:04-26-2008 6:19 PM
Posted in thread: interlocking brick driveway question on 04-25-2008 at 11:56 AM
Is it a big and difficult job to add the filler sand and the sealer to interlocking brick
driveways? We just moved into an older house and the driveway is in good shape but, I think oil
marks and weed...
Posted in thread: bathtub woes--resurface, get new one? on 09-05-2006 at 12:33 PM
If anyone can help me find the least expensive way to fix a wee mistake I made trying to clean
a filthy bathtub (the house is only three years old and we just moved in). Dirt sticks and Vim
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab