Last Activity:09-26-2012 11:28 AM
Posted in thread: 240V outlet to 120V, adapter? on 09-26-2012 at 10:28 AM
I have a NEMA 10-30 240V outlet running my current washer/dryer stacked unit, which I plan to
replace with a combo unit that uses a standard 120V outlet. Is there a converter or adapter I
can use with...
Posted in thread: Adding a dryer drain hose to a washer's standpipe on 09-12-2012 at 12:41 PM
Thanks for the response. I talked to an installation rep for the manufacturer. He couldn't
provide me any specifics, but he assured me that any method I use to make room for both drain
lines will be a...
Posted in thread: Adding a dryer drain hose to a washer's standpipe on 09-06-2012 at 06:46 PM
Hello. I am planning to get a Bosch washer/dryer set that includes a ventless/condensing dryer
(WTC82100US and WAE20060UC). The dryer manual says it can use the same drain as the washer if
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice