Last Activity:09-14-2009 2:55 PM
Posted in thread: Attaching propane fireplace hose to a 20lb propane tank on 09-14-2009 at 02:01 PM
I used to have a massive propane tank hooked up to my fireplace, but with 2 small kids, we
really didn't use it too much and it wasn't cost effective to keep it. Now that the company has
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan