- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-30-2008 5:59 PM
Posted in thread: painting fireplace and cabinets on 04-30-2008 at 05:03 PM
Painting a fireplace isn't that bad of a job at all. I recently did mine with a fireplace
painting kit from a site called Brick-ANew. If you needed to get an exact color match you could
always take a ...
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Getting rid of mosquitos