- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-31-2008 11:57 PM
Posted in thread: Roof valley drip back on 08-31-2008 at 11:01 PM
Is there any way to seal a dead valley without hot tar? I would like to fix this leak myself
and save a thousand. Any good sealants as an alternative?
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help