- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-07-2012 8:12 AM
Posted in thread: How much Polyurethane? on 01-07-2012 at 07:22 AM
Its according to how many coats you are going to install and how thick you put it on. I would
guess at least a gallon per coat. Most people put three or four coats.
Posted in thread: Water tolerant flooring on 01-07-2012 at 07:19 AM
I would go with a vinyl they call loose lay because you don't glue it down it just lays in
place so if you had a flood you could pull it up dry the area and roll it back out. It is
thicker than your n...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?