Last Activity:09-13-2008 3:38 PM
Posted in thread: Mold please help on 09-13-2008 at 03:19 PM
I used to work for a company that specalized in water damage. First they would take out the
moldy or wet carpet (clean or replace)then they would scrub the moldy area with a cleaner
called TSP. After ...
Posted in thread: Old oak hardwood on 09-13-2008 at 03:04 PM
We live in a home that still has the original oak hardwood floors, Great right well the last
owners put carpet overthem and we noticed that the wood floors are starting to lift. Bad enough
that my wif...
Posted in thread: hey everyone on 09-13-2008 at 02:51 PM
Im new here and I would like to say hi to everyone here. My home was built in 1903 and the last
owners were not very respectful to her. She has welcomed me into the world of do it yourself
with open a...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair