Last Activity:09-15-2009 1:08 PM
Posted in thread: door issues on 09-14-2009 at 07:23 PM
your right its not enouth info but theres allot to tell. like its only a half basment the other
half is dirt crawl space and the beam only goes half way into the crawl space then theres a
fater beam t...
Posted in thread: door issues on 09-13-2009 at 08:07 PM
haveing some issues with the beam in my basement. the old owners removed a post (probably
rotted) but instead of digging a hole for a footing, they just put the jack post on the
concreate(bad call). n...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair