- Posts 5
Last Activity:03-31-2008 11:10 PM
Posted in thread: paint my tub? on 10-12-2005 at 01:43 AM
I have been told it looks good but be ready for alot of work and bad smell. The chemicals used
in the refinishing kit are flammable and known cancer causing agents, so use only if you can
open a windo...
Posted in thread: Foreclosures on 09-20-2005 at 01:53 AM
You can go to the HUD website and find homes for sale in your area. All the homes that have
been reposessed by a lender or the government are listed with a realtor, just find a good one
and you will b...
Posted in thread: Best Riding Lawnmowers on 09-20-2005 at 01:43 AM
Can't beat John Deere
Posted in thread: from carpet to tile...or... on 07-02-2005 at 10:50 PM
You would want to start out by first figuring out what you want to put down in its place, my
personal choice would be hardwood mainly for looks and it is more forgiving when something is
dropped on it...
Posted in thread: Split foyer on 06-28-2005 at 12:27 AM
Gin, What exactly do you mean by a split foyer ? is that refering to a double set of doors at
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio