Last Activity:05-10-2007 3:15 PM
Posted in thread: grouting not so easy on 05-07-2007 at 01:24 PM
I've been renovating my father's old garage and it has a driveway of old brick and I was hoping
to preserve this look. My mom really loves the driveway the way it is, so I really can't mess
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question