Last Activity:06-20-2007 11:36 AM
Posted in thread: wiring under subfloor on 06-20-2007 at 08:44 AM
Trying to run outside lights in a porch that is being converted to a dining room. Outside wall
is 2x4 construction. My wife wants outside lights on both side of exterior door. I can't go
over the door...
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass