Last Activity:05-16-2008 4:32 PM
Posted in thread: Leaking roof on 05-15-2008 at 05:13 PM
The roof is basically new (5 years old) and there are no obvious damaged shingles. I cleaned
and resealed the flashing where it attaches to the house and at all of the nail heads. The
inside ceiling w...
Posted in thread: Leaking roof on 05-13-2008 at 03:02 PM
The shingle roof on my house was replaced 5 years ago just before I bought it.There is a
section which leaks everytime it rains. I am looking for something I can use to seal the roof.
I have found a p...
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring