Last Activity:09-01-2009 10:58 AM
Posted in thread: Installing new furnace question. on 09-10-2009 at 05:32 AM
I ended up cutting out both sides and putting two 14x20 filters in.
Posted in thread: Installing new furnace question. on 09-01-2009 at 08:53 AM
Here is my issue. I have an older but never used furnace I'm putting in my garage. The
instructions say I need to put in at least a 16x25 external filter.I can only cut an opening of
15x19. So do I cu...
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements