- Posts 3
Last Activity:04-19-2011 2:10 PM
Posted in thread: Laminate flooring on two levels of slab? on 04-19-2011 at 09:12 AM
Lay fan fold foam insulation on the lower side. It will stop some of the cold coming through
the slab.You do know when installing laminite over a slab you will need a vaper barrier and
will need to gl...
Posted in thread: Installing a heating system under the tile on 04-19-2011 at 09:08 AM
I don't think it would be good for the wood. The dryness from the heat could cause cracking in
the wood. You could try laminate wood flooring.While it is true that sudden changes in
temperature can da...
Posted in thread: Tiling over an old tiles floor on 04-19-2011 at 09:00 AM
Hello Kay,Installing tiling over old tiles is usually the preferred way of proceeding in this
situation.It's much easier, and removing tiles can damage your floor and walls, creating even
MORE work th...
Floor Target Online Hardwood Flooring Store
- Free Samples
- Free Consultancy
- Free Shipping
- Professional Care
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question