Last Activity:05-31-2011 1:25 AM
Posted in thread: how to install flagstone in hard rocky ground on 05-31-2011 at 12:43 AM
I have a newly purchased lakeside cottage in maine. Tiny place but it works for us. The lawn
from door to lake has worn away and I want to install flagstone type pavers. Loosening the
surface soil to ...
Posted in thread: how to remove 40 year old exterior door knob on 05-31-2011 at 12:33 AM
I purchased a maine lakeside camp. The front door is ancient. How do I remove the knob
mechanism. No screws on inside attaching mechanism to door. I dimly recall that one must insert
a paper clip into...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?