- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-10-2011 9:55 PM
Posted in thread: Can this floor be salvaged? on 10-10-2011 at 08:47 PM
Very good - I forgot all about the tongue and groove. But today a different thought hit me -
Why do we see all those nails ? I recall that tongue and grooveare nailed in such a way that
the nail gets ...
Posted in thread: Can this floor be salvaged? on 10-08-2011 at 07:25 PM
I sanded a hardwood floor many years ago and it was great because the old floor was very bad
and even though the power tools I rented occasionally misfired (left burn marks, and gouges) it
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass