Last Activity:02-16-2013 9:58 AM
Posted in thread: Making a flooded home livable again on a budget - Please help! on 02-16-2013 at 08:27 AM
Hello everyone!My family is seriously considering buying a property that was in a flood. The
house is an old house built in 1900, 3000 sq. ft property. The flood water rose to 3 feet in
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio