Last Activity:01-25-2013 12:56 PM
Posted in thread: Cost to rewire home? on 01-26-2013 at 12:56 PM
It does go to say on the next page that it observed wiring is a mix of Romex and antiquated
Knob and Tube. Is all K&T copper? does that make things better or worse?
Posted in thread: Cost to rewire home? on 01-26-2013 at 12:54 PM
The report says the following;Service Entrance & Panels contSERVICE WIRING: Observed service
type of wiring is aluminumFEEDER WIRING: Observed feeder type of wiring is copperWas I mistaken
Posted in thread: Cost to rewire home? on 01-25-2013 at 11:56 AM
I've been looking to purchase my first home in Houston, Tx. I'm nervous as any first time home
buyer would be. I had the inspection report done and an item he mentioned was the wiring in the
home is o...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill