- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-06-2012 12:33 PM
Posted in thread: Adding insulation to finished walls, foam or blow in? on 10-06-2012 at 11:33 AM
My home is a ranch style home and built in 1975. The home feels colder compared to the outside.
Five years ago replaced furnace with a high energy heat pump. I'm going to add insulation in
the attic b...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring