Last Activity:11-20-2009 6:45 AM
Posted in thread: fieldstone on 11-20-2009 at 05:45 AM
I am positive its concrete block.My basement is very dry do to me1. extending the gutters and
putting in drain tile that slopes away from the house this stopped all the water from splashing
Posted in thread: fieldstone on 11-10-2009 at 12:28 PM
Hi all i have a modified a-frame that has t111 for siding and an exposed concrete block
basement. The previous owner, did not have the gutters long enough or put any drainage leading
away from the hou...
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom